Monday, July 28, 2008

What does not kill me revived - maybe this time I won't die

So I know I have been the world's worst blogger. I don't even think I can call a paltry 4 posts a blog. Real bloggers have that many posts in a day. But whatever, I am not a real blogger I just dabble at times, hopefully more so this year.
Therefore I am making a pact with my friend Charlie and the four of you that read my posts that this year will be the year. This year I will blog religiously once a week during the school year every Friday. It will be a wrap up of the craziness that happened. But i decided to post now to get out my rusty writing skills and just start writing again so that way by the time school starts I will have at least written something in the last three months besides grocery lists, and reasons why summer vacation is the world's gift from the Gods. Sorry to all of you of which it is not bestowed upon, you really should try it out sometime.

No comments: